Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photo Op

I wanted to get some pictures of the boys in the field behind our house and the weather was just right Sunday night! The boys were really cooperative and I think I got some really great shots of them. I can not believe how big they have gotten this summer! Everyone has said they think Jackson has grown a foot since the last time they saw him( I dont't think he really has, but he sure looks older). I can not believe he will be starting Kindergarten in 3 weeks! sniff sniff....but I am so excited for him bc he HAS NOT stopped talking about going to school since pre-school was over. He has so looked forward to it and I know he will just LOVE the school he is going to. We got VERY lucky and got our choice school (more on that later). For now we will be soaking up the last 3 weeks of summer and enjoying it as much as we can.
On our way...

Sweet, sweet boys!

My Bennett Boo

The big boy.

Ahh, Bennett.

All Lookin = Success!

Sillies
My fav. of the big boys.


My handsome man!

Comments:
Kindergarten?!? Wow... that can't be right! We'll be thinking about you! Great pictures of those sweet boys.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]