Monday, August 27, 2012

Pre-School Rocks!

Or...Bennett rocked pre-school!! Not 1 single tear this morning!! I knew drop off with Bennett could go 2 ways....and thankfully it went the best way possible. He walked in put his lunch up, his bag up and headed straight for the books...he had his eye on the Peter Pan book!
We are so fortunate to have the boys together at the same school at such a young age and on top of that just down right fortunate to have gotten into the school that we did...that has a pre-school program for 3 yr olds. So BLESSED, I tell ya! I can say I have won the lottery in my life, since that is the only way to get into the school! And with both of them there I feel like I won it twice!
When we found out B got into the half day program at the school, we were torn (for about 5 mins) we hated to take him away from the friends he had made at his previous preschool, but we knew this would be where he could be through middle school if we chose. Thats huge, folks! So we went ahead with the switch. Really, I could go on and on about how great this school is. I know it is only the first day...but I think it is going to be a great school year, with many, many more to come.
Here are some pics of Bennett this morning...none from school, he was gone too quick!
1st day of preschool (at his new school) in the books!

This was his "show me how excited you are to go to preschool" face

Typical silly boy

Bennett and his hero. melt.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]