Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Football Time....

Jackson had his first flag football game on Saturday. They played the gators. Fitting, no? The age range is 4-7, and I'm pretty sure Rob's team...now named the Titan's....have mostly 4-5 yr. olds and only 1 boy has played before. Guess who scored all our touchdowns?!? ;) Jackson had fun and has talked about his game...and his almost touchdown since. After the game we went to an Apple Festival with some friends. I watched my first ever....Pig race. Classy, I tell ya, classy. I think the boys were a bit in shock by it. Just for inquisitive minds, Hammy Hamilton won. The jokes, they were a plenty.
That night our beloved Vols played the gators (no, I will not capitalize their name). We enjoyed the 1st half...and that was about it. It was a super busy Saturday..so Sunday was spent trying to catch up and prepare for another busy week. I am in full birthday party planning mode...which scares the hubby as always....

Huddle up boys....Next week they start going No Huddle.
only kidding.

They had fun thats for sure!

Jackson has his gurl-friends and Bennett has his!
I mean how.stinkin.cute. is this kid?
 OK....prepare yourself.....I could not make this up. PIG RACIN!!!
They are movin....

Obviously, the pics are backwards...they were quick out of the gate!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]