Thursday, September 13, 2012

Soccer and Early Fall?

Bennett's soccer season started this past Monday. I was prepared for the craziness after going through a 3yr old's season once before. This go around it was just hilarious! Bennett LOVED the action, cheering, and attention. I really think he thought every single person around the field was cheering him on and taking HIS picture. He would run around the sidelines...ALL.Four of them. Smiling at every camera and just laughing. His team thought it was more fun to fall all over each other than chase after the ball. They were so cute and fun to watch. Jackson was having a hard time watching them though. All the kids would kick it once or twice and then pick up the ball and run a couple steps. Again. Hilarious. Except if you are a rule follower.... ;)

These are from my phone so not great quality, but his face is priceless!

The boys have been all about playing football. Everyday after school I have sent them outside since the weather has been so nice and they have ended up playing football every day.
These pics are from the weekend I think. Little brother was watching them off the deck, wishing he could be out there too.
A rare moment where they were actually on the same team. Normally they have to go after one another.

Wonder what he was thinking?

I know what Max was thinking...."you smell yummy"

Kane is everybody's buddy...most of the time. ;)
 We went to a bday party last weekend and the birthday girl had gotten this see saw for her birthday. It was a huge hit with all the kids. The boys loved it! Btw..the theme was Football Players and Cheerleaders...so cute!
 I was digging through ALL our clothes for consignment sales and found one of my favorite jackets that Bennett wore. It fits Carson perfectly. I do loathe changing out clothes each season, but since I havent seen all these little clothes for 2 yrs. it has been fun digging through the bins this time.
My almost 1 year old Cutie Pie!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]