Monday, September 3, 2012
Zoo trip
We took advantage of an extra day off this weekend and went to the zoo...I kept thinking if we got there right when it opened and just stayed the morning we would be ok, weather wise. Well....the humidy here has been insane! And you can see in some of the pics how much we were all sweating! YUCK!
We had a great time though and the boys really enjoyed it. I am so glad we went now..we got to see 2 brand new baby gorrillas (one was born on Friday!!) and a 3 month old giraffe! The NC zoo is huge and we did the entire thing...I think we only missed the snakes and river otters...We have decided we will go back in Oct. when it is hopefully MUCH cooler.
We had a great time though and the boys really enjoyed it. I am so glad we went now..we got to see 2 brand new baby gorrillas (one was born on Friday!!) and a 3 month old giraffe! The NC zoo is huge and we did the entire thing...I think we only missed the snakes and river otters...We have decided we will go back in Oct. when it is hopefully MUCH cooler.
| Scouting out our route on the map. |
| Sleepy Lion |
| Add caption |
| T-rex |
| Bennett was not so sure about standing close to T-rex! |
| Trouble in about 10 yrs. |
| Me and my boys! |
| playing on the playground. |
| "Mommy, take my picture!" |
| Rob and the boys...and an elephant. ;) |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment